- NIPPON GOHSEI (UK) Limited considers personal information to be the important and valuable private property of customers, and recognizes its important responsibility to its customers and to society to handle this information in an appropriate manner. It is on the basis of this recognition that NIPPON GOHSEI (UK) Limited has appointed a management and supervisory authority and strictly controls the use of personal information.
- When personal information is provided by customers, authorisation from the customer is obtained. It is possible for customers not to authorize the providing of personal information. In such cases, some services may not be available to those customers.
- Nippon Gohsei UK will manage personal information in an appropriate manner so that it is not lost, altered, leaked, used for other than the intended purposes and so on, and will work to ensure that said information is not obtained by any third party other than NIPPON GOHSEI (UK) Limited and its affiliates. However, this does not apply in cases in which NIPPON GOHSEI (UK) Limited must disclose personal information due to legal requirements or in response to a request from a supervisory government agency or the like.
- NIPPON GOHSEI (UK) Limited will use personal information only for the purpose of providing valuable information on Nippon Gohsei UK products, services etc., to improve and enhance this site, or for marketing or other valid objectives.
- NIPPON GOHSEI (UK) Limited will strictly observe all United Kingdom laws, etc. relating to the protection of the personal information of customers, and will work to update this policy when laws, etc. are promulgated or revised.